مرسل أشعة آي آر - Led 940nm - TSAL5100
TSAL6100 - High power 940nm 5mm IR (infrared) GaAlAs/GaAs LED (emitter) - 940 nm 5 mm infrared LEDs.
Peak wavelength 940 nm,
viewing angle 20 degrees (±10°),
high radiant intensity: min. 80 mW/sr, typ. 130 mW/sr, max. 400 mW/sr,
high radiant power - total radiant flux 35 mW (according to data sheet), 28.7 mW (measured at 100 mA, after 60 s warm-up). Our results are slightly below those of the manufacturer, but are far more practical and make it easier to compare different LEDs.
high pulse handling capability - forward current 100 mA, peak forward current 200 mA, surge current 1.5 A,
low forward voltage 1.35 V @ 100 mA / 2.6 V @ 1 A,
switching times 800 ns / 800 ns.
• Very highly efficient AlGaAs/GaAs LED;
• High reliability;
• Good spectral match to silicon photodetectors;
• Package type: leaded;
• Package form: T-1¾ (diameter 5 mm), blue-grey plastic, leads without stand-off;
• Lead (Pb)-free component in accordance with RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC.
• Industry-standard infrared LED for outdoor laser tag applications. Eye-safe non-coherent infrared source. Best choice for DIY systems. Replacement / upgrade for nearly all commercial laser tag systems. 20-degree beam angle, max. pulse current 1.5 A. Consider also Osram SFH4545, with narrower viewing angle (10 degrees) and higher radiant intensity (min. 400 mW/sr, typ. 500 mW/sr, max. 800 mW/sr);
• IR remote control units for hifi and TV sets, video tape recorders, dimmers;
• Free air transmission systems;
• Infrared source for optical counters and card readers;
• Infrared source for smoke detectors;
• Light-reflection switches (max. 300 kHz);
• Coin counters;
• Sensor technology;
• Discrete optocouplers;
• Vending machines with IR LEDs and sensors for the outgoing goods;
• Illumination for surveillance cameras;
• Industrial LED-lights for Machine Vision.
Data sheet Vishay TSAL6100 PDF